PAKOL is a reddish brown, liquid, shellac-based jointing compound.
PAKOL is applied together with flax/hemp for the sealing of threaded pipe joints on installations for petrol, oil, gas etc. (Not approved for gas).
LIMITATIONS OF APPLICATION:
PAKOL can be dissolved by perchlorethylen and ethanol.
PAKOL and flax/hemp provide completely sound joints with all types of threaded joints and for all smooth flange connections.. PAKOL retains tight seals under · HIGH PRSSURE (max. 30 bar) · TEMPERATURE FLUCTUATIONS (on gas applications max. 80*C) · VIBRATIONS.
1. Clean the threads carefully for dirt and oil.
2. Shake PAKOL well before use.
3. Apply a layer of PAKOL on the unpacked/naked thread.
4. Apply flax/hemp evenly and tightly to the thread.
5. Apply PAKOL in an even layer to the packed thread.
6. Let PAKOL dry a few minutes (until the jointing compound seems dull) before assembling.
7. The installations should dry a couple of hours before putting into service.
8. Be careful about good ventilation while working. Clean the brush in methylated spirits after using and close the lid tightly.
Pipe systems for diesel, FUEL OIL and other light types of oil must dry 24 hours before putting into service.
PAKOL's efficiency is thoroughly tested by the Danish technological Institute. Copy of the test rapport can be send for.
PAKOL must be stored in a tightly sealed container in a dry place.
|250 ml. tin with a pencil||(24 pcs./box)||6000025||271353002||4051320||9507821||3265109|
|1 l. tin||(6 pcs./box)||6000100||271353010||4051350||9507822||3265116|